... for Stichting Buurtbeheer Genderbeemd !
What is an ANBI
An ANBI is a public non-profit organisation that has been designated as such by the tax authorities. Examples of ANBIs are religious, philosophical, charitable, cultural, social or scientific organisations. On 1st January 2008, the tax rules for ANBI changed in the realm of donation, succession and deduction of donations (income and corporation tax). Only the institutions that the Tax Authorities have designated as an ANBI can now make use of the tax benefits. SBG has been granted ANBI status as of 1st January 2013.
What are the tax benefits for an ANBI and for a donor?
- An ANBI does not have to pay inheritance tax or gift tax on inheritances or donations that the ANBI receives in the context of public interest.
- Distributions in the public interest made by an ANBI are exempt from inheritance tax or gift tax.
- If an institution has been designated by the tax authorities as an ANBI, a donor can deduct donations to that organisation from income or corporate income tax(only within the applicable rules).
Data for ANBI status:
- Name: Stichting Buurtbeheer Genderbeemd, also known as SBG.
- RSIN nummer: 804523873
- KVK nummer: 41093766
- Postal address: Jan Palachstraat 14, 5653MC Eindhoven.
- Aims: see webpage SBG Algemeen.
- Composition of the board: see webpage Bestuursleden.
- There are no paid employees or board members
- Policy plan in PDF
- Financial reports in PDF format